Sunday, March 8, 2015

Noticing the Little Things

Finally, with no special events or meetings, I had a chance to visit and walk through the classes.  It reminded me of all the small moments that I encounter and love during a day of Beit Sefer. 

My favorite parts of the day were getting to say hello to so many more children, madrichim and teachers than in the last few weeks.  I

I loved watching the face of the child talking in Hebrew when Kitah Bet was in Hebrew Through Movement. 
I loved when a Gan child told me that he was reading in his head (in case I was worried that he wasn't reading)
I loved that the Alef class was too busy working to want to talk to me at all! 
I loved hearing the voices of students in the Dalet class as they a philosophical discussion, and watching members of the Kitah Zayin class move through the inner courtyard with focus as they did a communications exercise. 














No comments:

Post a Comment