Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rainy Day Fun!

Just because it's raining doesn't mean the fun has to stop!  Although no one was really playing outside today, I saw a lot of people playing inside or truly enjoying their learning inside with Hebrew games or art projects and reading.









It's really impressive how to the learning never actually stops here.  Even in the recess or games the students are learning how to interact with each other in a social setting.  With games they are learning the material in a fun and engaging way, and the best part is... every single classroom uses games as part of their curriculum!  When I was in school my favorite games were the competitive ones, but I also used to really like learning through song.
What are some of your favorite games from your Religious School experience or some games that your students really enjoy?



No comments:

Post a Comment