Today we had an all-school passover seder led by one of our Madrichim Mel. Each class was involved in a different part of the seder and led different prayers. Some of the classes also added in what they had discussed in class last week and what Passover means to them specifically. I thought that this was a really cool way to introduce a new Passover tradition in the school and show, especially the younger grades, what a collaborative and team effort looks like and to hear everyone's different opinions and versions of the seder. I was a huge fan of asking all of the students what Dayenu's they would add and Kitah Dalet's discussion of what questions they would ask if they could add to the 4 Questions. I would ask; Why do we only have seders on the first two nights? Is there something inherently more important about those two or it is just convenience? What questions would you ask?
No comments:
Post a Comment